you planning to sell the property? But there is too much mess inside? Or do you
want to change the design of the property, but can’t imagine the finished
result? Don’t panic! Virtual Renovation
is the best and the cheapest way to see what the outcome will be like. Show
potential buyers and renters what the finished property will look like by the
time they move in.
Advantages of Virtual Renovation.
Virtual Renovation service will help you to visualize the designing plan or upgrade existing property photos. The colour of the walls can be changed, the flooring type and the exterior of the property will be digitally presented. As well as furniture can be changed or added. We indicate five obvious advantages of virtual renovation:
- A boost for a property’s potential. Of course, physical staging is the best way to pay attention to the benefits of the property. But not every real estate business possesses the time and means to implement real staging. As a result of low interest from the buyers. Virtual Renovation may show the investments the property’s potential.
- Clear visual presentation. A well-thought digital staging will help a customer to envision how every room in the house looks like. According to research, clear and good-looking photos may trigger emotions required to influence the customer’s intention to invest in the project.
- Effective cost reduction. Some real estate companies do physical staging to attract more customers. While it is a worthy idea, it costs a lot. In comparison, one physically-staged room costs as much as the several virtually renovated houses. As the result, you pay less and can change the staging according to the customer's wishes.
- Internet audience involvement. Today, according to the National Association of Realtors, as many as 90% of potential house buyers are looking for their forever homes online. So, the main task in front of the successful realtors is to present the property they advertise online in the best light. Professional virtual renovation comes right in to deal even when the agents have lost hope to sell.
- Project speed and flexibility increase. Don't forget about such advantages of Virtual Renovation as project speed and flexibility. When one real estate agent chooses to implement physical staging into the marketing, a team of skilled professionals can stage that very same house in a matter of a few hours.
Are you still hesitating? Has any questions about the Virtual Renovation Service? Just email or call us! LHS Studio is Virtual Renovation Studio and we are professional team that will make your property attractive for any client.