BLOG BY LUXURY HOME STANDING
2021-07-12 More than virtual staging...Just finished our latest 360 interior render/virtual tour project. So, what we can say about it - it is more than common virtual staging projects as we usually complete.
These projects was done from just a little drafts (you can see it in the picture right here). So, what steps we made to have this nice interior renders with virtual tours:
- First of all, we must know all dimensions and sizes of your apartment/home. Do you have some floor plan - will be very helpful for us!
- Next step it's all about finishes of our walls, furniture, trims, windows, materials. We coordinate all finishes, materials, lightnings, floors, etc. and again confirm it with customer.
- When it done, we begin to create our interior with received specifications. So, as a result we have first renders of apartment. As we have more then one room, we must to do a lot of renders to make from it virtual tour.
- Next step is to create amazing virtual tour in which you can walk through all rooms in apartments. That's it!
- After that - last step is to show our creation to customer. We send a Lapentor link with completed project (completed virtual tour). if customer like it - perfect, but in other case - you have some free edits!
See our completed projects with virtual tours here:
If you need interior renders or 360 renders or virtual tours - just let us know. You can write your info Here and we will answer you!
What the benefits of virtual tours:
- You may have only drafts of your apartments without any photos or dimensions.
- The completed pictures looks more better than common virtual staging, because of the high resolution of renders.
- You can see much more of your apartment/home, because you can rotate picture or walk through rooms inside home.
- The price is always negotiable.
Do you have any questions about our 360° interior design/render service? Just call us or fill the online form on our website. Sell the property faster with us!